What's included in Ancient DNA Origins?
- This Ancient DNA Origins DNA test collection provides powerful, innovative, and interactive DNA-based tools to help you find your ancient ancestors, trace your prehistorical lineages, and determine your ancient tribal origins.
- Find out how related you are to six English and Irish populations: Kent's prehistoric people that settled South East England (7500BC-750AD) found at various archeological sites in Kent, England, and outside of it, Stonehenge builders of Britain (8800 BC – 2400 AD) found at six sites in southern England, Roman Britons found at the gardens of Driffield Terrace, part of an ancient Roman city located in York, England (60-350 AD), Vikings of Scotland (664-1020 AD) found at four sites in Orkney, Vikings of Ireland and Isle of Man (765-900 AD) found at six sites in Ireland and the Isle of Man, and Vikings of England and Wales (940-1005 AD) found at three sites in England and Wales within the following locations Maps data: (C) Google Maps 2023
- Receive a detailed breakdown of your ancient geographical origins, ancient ancestry maps showing where your ancestors lived and traveled, and your exact genetic similarity to each member of your ancient tribe.
- Compare your results with over 50 worldwide ancient and modern populations.
- Reconnect with your 10,000-year-old English ancestors at a deeper level than ever imagined.
- Whether these Romans were gladiators or soldiers – Their story can be your story.
- Basic test includes 25 tribal members.
- Advanced test includes 68 tribal members.
About the test
This test combines five other tests available on our website for the people of Kent, Stonehenge masons, Roman Britons, and Vikings or England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland.
A detailed profile is available for every ancient person.