What's included in Ancient DNA Origins?
- The Ancient DNA Origins DNA test provides powerful, innovative, and interactive DNA-based tools to help you find your ancient ancestors, trace your prehistorical lineages, and determine your ancient tribal origins.
- Find out how related you are to the Stonehenge builders of Britain (8800 BC – 2400 AD) found at six sites in southern England. from these sites Maps data: (C) Google Maps 2023
- Receive a detailed breakdown of your ancient geographical origins, ancient ancestry maps showing where your ancestors lived and traveled, and your exact genetic similarity to each member of your ancient tribe.
- Compare your results with over 50 worldwide ancient and modern populations.
- Reach out and reconnect with your 10,800-year-old neolithic ancestors as they adopted agriculture, welcomed newcomers from Europe, and together built Stonehenge.
- Explore the lives of your south England ancestors over the course of 6000 years as they became a society that could move stones weighing over 25 tons – Their story can be your story.
- Basic test includes 5 tribal members.
- Advanced test includes 15 tribal members.
About the test
This test includes 22 south British people who lived between 8760 and 2460 BC and provides a detailed historical, archeological, and paleogenetic background of their lives. It describes the relationships between these masons and other populations of southern England and how their society changed before and after the construction of Stonehenge. A detailed profile is available for every ancient person. Find out now how related you are to the Stonehenge masons and the people of south Britain throughout six millennia.